sometimes i get distracted by my own cleavage like… nice…….
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
Just because you don’t like someone
Doesn’t mean they’re a bad person
And it definitely doesn’t mean you should treat them like one
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I think when someone kills another person they kill a part of themselves. I think people can commit mass murder because of all the lives that they took before, killed their heart, and there’s nothing left to destroy.